The British Driving
Welcome to our Website
Press Cntrl and D to bookmark this page
NEXT DRIVE CANCELLED DUE TO LOCKDOWN
CORONA VIRUS UPDATE
We are going to run our drives this year from 14th June but the following rules MUST be observed to ensure safety of participants, organisers and landowners.
1. Social distancing will be practiced at all times.
2. There will be no toilet facilities available to use as this would require cleaning after each person.
3. There will be no refreshments offered. If you want food and drink you will need to bring your own.
4. Gate to field will be manned by one person throughout the duration of the event. So when you arrive only the designated person will be responsible for opening the gate and when you go for your drive that designated person will let you out and consequently when you return that person will be there to let you back into the field and again when you leave that person will be there to let you depart. The designated person will wear gloves throughout and will not touch anything else. They may also be required to wear a face mask.
5. You can only drive with someone who is from your household or part of a support bubble that is linked to your household as this will mean that the 2 metre rule does not have to be followed in this context.
6. If you have any Covid symptoms you cannot attend.
7. To keep within the 6 people limit there should be no more than 6 people to a turnout.
Welcome to the home page of the East Sussex Branch of the
British Driving Society. We run various events during the year, mainly
pleasure drives around different parts of East Sussex and we try to organise
a drive or an event on a monthly basis. All BDS members are most welcome.
Please contact the person running the drive to register your interest and
bring your membership card with you. We try to cater for everyone, but if
there is something you would like us to arrange, or have any suggestions
please contact one of the team.